SMKBA 1982 Community
SMKBA 1982 Community
SMKBA 1982 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khas Untuk Bekas-bekas Pelajar SMKBA Yang Lahir Dalam Tahun 1982

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Guna prepaid Tune Talk Dapat Point Tebus Tiket Air asia
Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:41 pm by ASBN

» ByPass FIREWALL dari Opis/pejabat yang Admin Block!!
Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:35 pm by norfazri

» WALIMATUL URUS
Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 pm by norfazri

» haloooo.......
Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:07 pm by abob82

» Koridor oh koridor
Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:49 am by ajim

»  10 fitrah manusia cantik
Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:15 am by hafizhawari_82

» Orang yang Berakal
Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:45 am by hafizhawari_82

» Mohd Azim YB....Topik Khas Untuk Mu..
Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:25 am by ajim

» Cerita Lucu: Kisah Tiga Pemuda Kampung
Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:38 pm by hafizhawari_82

Top posters
^^DaUnKeToM^^
Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After I_vote_lcapFlexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After I_voting_barFlexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After I_vote_rcap 
abob82
Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After I_vote_lcapFlexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After I_voting_barFlexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After I_vote_rcap 
hafizhawari_82
ahnoi
badlock
Emelly_HdeW
Yop pi'ee
pejie_kunyit
caoi
bogat82
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hafizhawari_82
CiKgU DiSiPlIn
CiKgU DiSiPlIn
hafizhawari_82

Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After Empty
PostSubject: Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After   Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Here's the new Perodua Alza, looking very nice, exciting even, and to many, very much a desirable piece of affordable motoring convenience. Like many, you'd wanna get one off the showroom.

Have a very good look at it now …….Don’t MISS every point and angle of this lovely car…….Check the difference and make comparison to both car…as you xplore further down…….Watch closely Now

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's what you normally see of the Perodua Alza on the road and in the showrooms. Sometimes you see them zipping along driving by hell-driven women. Sometimes they're driven by people who hog the lane talking on the cell phone.

But what you don't see is what the Alza could look like if it were rammed from the back by a Volvo V50 Estate at around 110kmh.

On February 5 2010 at around 12:20pm, motorists on the KESAS Highway bore witness to a completely different looking Perodua Alza.

Here...have a look.

The driver and her occupants died immediately on impact.

The length of the Alza is around 2.5 metres. After this impact from the rear, it measured 1.2 metres.

See glimpses of the licence plate? That was where the impact was felt most. I'd leave the rest to your imagination.

It might be a good idea to send this to the Perodua management and ask them what they would say to the safety aspects of the Alza.

Back to top Go down

Flexible and Fold able Accordion Perodua Alza - Before & After
Page 1 of 1