SMKBA 1982 Community
SMKBA 1982 Community
SMKBA 1982 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khas Untuk Bekas-bekas Pelajar SMKBA Yang Lahir Dalam Tahun 1982

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Guna prepaid Tune Talk Dapat Point Tebus Tiket Air asia
Important of Sleep EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:41 pm by ASBN

» ByPass FIREWALL dari Opis/pejabat yang Admin Block!!
Important of Sleep EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:35 pm by norfazri

» WALIMATUL URUS
Important of Sleep EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 pm by norfazri

» haloooo.......
Important of Sleep EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:07 pm by abob82

» Koridor oh koridor
Important of Sleep EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:49 am by ajim

»  10 fitrah manusia cantik
Important of Sleep EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:15 am by hafizhawari_82

» Orang yang Berakal
Important of Sleep EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:45 am by hafizhawari_82

» Mohd Azim YB....Topik Khas Untuk Mu..
Important of Sleep EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:25 am by ajim

» Cerita Lucu: Kisah Tiga Pemuda Kampung
Important of Sleep EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:38 pm by hafizhawari_82

Top posters
^^DaUnKeToM^^
Important of Sleep I_vote_lcapImportant of Sleep I_voting_barImportant of Sleep I_vote_rcap 
abob82
Important of Sleep I_vote_lcapImportant of Sleep I_voting_barImportant of Sleep I_vote_rcap 
hafizhawari_82
ahnoi
badlock
Emelly_HdeW
Yop pi'ee
pejie_kunyit
caoi
bogat82
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Important of Sleep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hafizhawari_82
CiKgU DiSiPlIn
CiKgU DiSiPlIn
hafizhawari_82

Important of Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Important of Sleep   Important of Sleep EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Man can go two weeks without eating. But if he doesn't rest at all, he can only survive for one week. Sleeping provides us the time to rest our internal organs, eyes and brains. Poor sleep quality can cause internal damage to our internal organs and brains. Therefore, sleeping is very important to us. If you wish to have a long life and stay healthy, please take note of the advice below.

5 DON'TS when you are sleeping

DON'T SLEEP WITH WATCH
Watches can emit a certain level of radioactivity. Though small, but if you wear your watch to bed for a long time, it might have adverse effects on your health.

DON'T SLEEP WITH BRA
Scientists in America have discovered those that wear bras for more than 12 hours have a higher risk of getting breast cancer. So go to bed without it.

DON'T SLEEP WITH PHONE
Putting the phone beside your bed or anywhere near you is not encouraged. Though some of us will use phones as alarm clocks, but please put the phone as far as possible. Scientists have proved that electrical items including mobile phone and television sets emit magnetic waves when used. These waves can cause disruptions to our nervous system. Therefore if you need to put your mobile phone near you, switch it off first.

DON'T SLEEP WITH MAKE UP
People who sleep with make up might have skin problems in the long run. Sleeping with make up will cause the skin to have difficulty in breathing and problem in perspiring. You will also need a much longer time to go into deep sleep.

DON'T SLEEP WITH OTHERS' WIFE
You may never wake up again.
Back to top Go down

Important of Sleep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SMKBA 1982 Community :: sEmBaNg-SeMbAnG :: KeLaKoR rIa-
Jump to: